Tuesday, December 25, 2007

thanks my dear aziz...

Tetiba je I rasa nak tulis about my darling friend, aziz laikar… I’ve just read his blog... and just read his poem dedicated for me during my birthday... rasa terharu sgt2... and rasa sebak pun ada... aziz is one of my best friends... kitorg mula rapat since study kat uitm kira-kira 4 or 5 years back... and until now we still keep in touch... i can say that dlm byk2 kwn i had, he is the one that i can tell any story (besides abby & jaja)... walaupun kitorg jarang jumpa, but deep in our heart kitorg tak penah lupa each other... to my dear aziz laikar, thanks for always being there for me… I had a great time knowing u and takkan lupa segala good memories with u sejak kite study sampaila ke arini… love u always… muahhhsss...

and these are the photos of us together... tapi baru i notice kite tak byk bergambar la darling... hehehehe...










* if u wanted to read more about him, just go to www.azizlaikar.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaaa....... I love u Darlin!!

Sedih la.... waaaaa


Ya lah, we dont have that many pics! we should take more pics after this...

j.a.r.i. said...

hey darl!
enjoy layan ur blog..
tag me at faizahm.blogspot.com
miss u beb..c yaa!